Each week we rifle through the world wide web to bring you news, blog posts and any other information we find relevant. Below you will find a few useful, interesting, or otherwise relevant links from around the world of career exploration, talent acquisition, and more.
Got something you want to share with the team at Relish? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your tips or other feedback.
Here are the findings for the week prior to January 30th, 2017:
1. What makes someone a Qualified MBA Student?
- “#5 Realistic post-MBA Ambitions When it comes to your career ambitions, you have to walk a fine line between being realistic and thinking big. Convey how your past and current roles have provided invaluable experience into managing and overseeing all aspects of a business. Convince the committee that your drive is not contingent upon your acceptance into their program, even though it would certainly aid you.”
2. This is What Recruiters Look for on Your Linkedin Profile
- “Incomplete Profiles are a turn-off – Incomplete profiles make it more difficult to determine whether you’re the best match for the job, because she can’t get the whole picture. It’s a bad first impressionProof of that is their retention rate where 265 students continued with the course out of the 270 who enrolled during the first year. “
3. 11 Best MBA Schools for Aspiring Entrepreneurs
- “Since 2013, graduate business education resource Poets & Quants has ranked the start-ups to come out of business schools by the amount of venture capital-backed funding. The annual list of top MBA start-ups includes 100 companies founded between Jan. 1, 2012, and Dec. 31, 2016, that have at least one founder who graduated with an MBA in that same time frame. #11 University of Virginia – Darden”
See the full list of all 11 Schools here on CNBC